So after a week of fairly consistent headaches, waves of dizziness, and a touch of nausea here and there - we still have no idea what's going on. It started out pretty bad, then started going better towards the end of the week - now I feel like it's getting worse again. Just more frequent. Ugh.
So now, I get to go stick my head in a giant magnet for my birthday. I've never had an MRI before, and it makes me just a little more stressed out. Ugh.
Many of you know that I spent my birthday last year trying not to think about it (I'll discuss this in another post) so I was really looking forward to this year. OH well.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. As unpleasant as the MRI will be, I hope it gives you some answers so this can all go away. Feel better soon!
Post a Comment