- New Year's Eve: For a variety of reasons (including we're old and we get tired quickly) we had a great time at Sarah's place watching movies and chowing down on junk food (low-carb wings for us!) But then we were all done by about 11:30pm - so Jon and I left! We rung in the new year in our car exiting the highway. Strange, yes. Sad? I say no.
- New Year's Day: Jen and Jason have been alternating feeling badly for about a week. By Jan 1, Jen was ready for a "care package" so I whipped up some feel good food and entertainment and headed over. We play Uno and listened to U2. Very fun!
- Jan 2 - Well, it appears that someone did a bump and grab on Jason's phone. Luckily, the somewhat shady character who was given the phone (as a payment towards what the thief owed him) called Jason and offered to give it back. Without going into ALL of the details, let's just say my imagination kicked in, and by the time the four of caravan-ed over to pick it up I had an exit strategy, the police on speed dial, and I was doing my best bond impersonation.
- The plan for today is to finish up a couple of the items I mentioned before. I have to see how long Jon can hold out. The poor guy feels like when he gets home he just has to work the whole time. I'm trying my best to give him some relaxation time, but it's difficult when there are unfinished projects everywhere you turn. We are both desperate to be done with these home projects - and we're close, but it's so hard to find dedicated time. Oh well.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Recap
Some quick stories of the last few days:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment