Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Upswing

Yay! No more spinny-throw-uppy-headache-like-a-mofo episodes in two whole days! After a month of a yuck, it's been a welcome reprieve. That's enough about that - wouldn't want to seem ungrateful.

Also, seeing as how we started this blog to talk about the Home Maintenance Journey Fantastic it seems only fitting to throw in a few words about the topic here.

Jason got us back on track last weekend by volunteering his time and sanity to sit in a bathtub with me and throw some mud around . . . okay wait that's not what I meant. I mean that Jason and I worked really hard . . . uh, we tiled together. And Jon cut tile. And we made progress.

(You can all stop saying That's What She Said, now. We're past that.)

Hey Jason - thanks for backbuttering my tile.

(Hehe. Okay I'm really done now.)
The man helps us get this neverending project done and what reward do I think appropriate? Inappropriateness. Commence finger-wagging.

Anyway, we are expecting friends this weekend...maybe we will even have a tiled bathroom to show!!!

No comments: